The cold winter is coming, so you should be prepared with the best electric balcony heaters. These products are lightweight and easy to handle – perfect for those who have struggled in the past to keep their homes warm during these chilly months.
The “weatherproof outdoor electric heater” is a type of electric heater that is designed to be used outdoors and can keep you warm this winter.
We may not be ready to entirely give up our evenings out relaxing on the patio as autumn approaches, but we don’t have to! We can continue to enjoy our outside area with the aid of certain smart balcony heaters without endangering the comfort of our guests and family.
The following are the finest electric balcony heaters for keeping warm this winter:
- Commercial Patio Heater by Frontgate
- Patio Heater RSH Portable Electric Infrared
- Outdoor Infrared Heater with Tradesman and Tripod
- HLI-2125 Hanging Electric Patio Heater by Hiland
- Cadet Com-Pak CSC152TW
- and much more…
The actual issue is which electric heater is best for your needs and budget. There are several alternatives to pick from, each with its own set of benefits. Let’s have a look at how we might assess electric heaters in order to make an informed selection, as well as the many options available.
What To Look For In An Electric Balcony Heater
When deciding which electric balcony heater is right for you and your environment, there are a few things to keep in mind.
Consider these examples:
- Wattage: The amount of watts used by electric heaters varies based on the size of the area they are heating. A good frame of reference is that 1,000 watts equals 1 kilowatt, so that the heater consumes 1.5 kilowatts of electricity. When evaluating how much an electric heater would cost in terms of utilities, this comes into play.
- Size & Style: Depending on the balcony or patio space may be needed to have a focused area that is heated because that’s where you intend to spend your time or the place itself you may like to have heated.
There will be a difference between what an overhead-heating light that mounts to the ceiling can provide and what a stand-alone electric heater with infrared capabilities can provide in this scenario. Depending on the circumstances, both are excellent choices.
- Installation: For most people, installation is a critical component, and we are fortunate when it comes to electric heaters. The majority (if not all) are portable and light. The majority of the electric heaters mentioned here are simple to install.
- Other characteristics that electric heaters may come with for added safety are an important consideration from these lists. It’s essential to take all required precautions to prevent harm when there are children or dogs around. The qualities of electronic heaters are advantageous, as they are built-in with overheating sensors or constructed of materials that are safe to touch.
- Overall Cost: As with any product, the price should always be considered. Electric heaters, on the other hand, are much more vital to consider since efficiency is also a factor. Electric heaters will have an effect on utilities, which might influence someone’s selection.
Consider the aforementioned while purchasing the following items. We’ve divided them into categories to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for. Whether you need a portable electric heater for a little area or a huge balcony with hanging electric heaters, there’s one that will meet both demands and, best of all, with flair.
What Is the Difference Between Gas and Electric Heaters?
When selecting electric heaters, it’s important to understand the benefits and drawbacks to ensure you’re making the best option for your house. Some of the advantages of an electric heater include not having to rely on natural gas to heat the room or area and the ability to transport heat where it is needed. Particularly appealing to families with children or pets, and safety features might be an added bonus to consider.
One of the disadvantages of electric heaters is that they consume energy. They tend to boost the electric bill depending on how often they’re used since they’re electric. Some may claim that the cost is equivalent to that of a gas furnace and that it is worth it to avoid the fears associated with gas furnaces, such as carbon monoxide poisoning. Furthermore, if the house uses gas heating and is not close to gas lines, there is an additional cost to have these lines constructed.
Currently popular stories
String Lights in the Backyard Without Trees: 7 Ideas
Is it possible to put a hot tub on gravel? (And Why You Should Use It)
What to Feed Backyard Squirrels
So, the decision is really based on what works best for the customer and their home’s decor and style. Fortunately, the electric heater is adaptable due to its many designs:
- Portable Electric Warmers: When required, portable electric heaters may be pulled out of storage and installed outdoors in the dining area.
- Ceiling/Hanging: Electric heaters that hang from the ceiling are inconspicuous and may also function as a “out-of-sight, out-of-mind” design that frees up space on the balcony.
- Standing: For a more permanent setting that may sacrifice some heat dispersion, this may be the best-fixed choice for your patio. Weather-proof and robust, they are made to stay.
- Discreet: Electric heaters may be rather inventive! Some may be used as tables, or they can be hidden behind umbrellas because of their circular form.
Whatever you’re searching for, whatever the necessity, whatever the area, and whatever the décor, we’re positive it’s on the list.
Contents Table of Contents
- Electric Heaters That Heat Consistently
- Large Balcony and Patio Electric Heaters
- Smaller Balconies and Patios: Electric Heaters
- On a Budget Electric Heaters
- Electric Heaters with the Highest Energy Efficiency
- The Most Elegant Electric Heaters
- Is Using An Electric Heater Harmful?
- Is it permissible to use electronic heaters indoors?
- Use an electric heater to warm up your balcony.
- 1 Electric Heaters That Heat Consistently
- 2 Large Balcony and Patio Electric Heaters
- 3 Smaller Balconies and Patios: Electric Heaters
- 4 On a Budget Electric Heaters
- 5 Electric Heaters with the Highest Energy Efficiency
- 6 The Most Elegant Electric Heaters
- 7 Is Using An Electric Heater Harmful?
- 8 Is it permissible to use electronic heaters indoors?
- 9 Use an electric heater to warm up your balcony.
Electric Heaters That Heat Consistently
Commercial Patio Heater by Frontgate
This portable heater provides heat in a small and compact size. Stainless steel burners with a wide base for further stability. This heater provides the finest overall performance while also appearing stylish. It comes with a safety shut-off and wheels at the bottom for easy transportation.
DR-238 Carbon Infrared Heater by Dr Infrared
This wall-mounted heater provides ideal heat that is unaffected by wind patterns and is 90% energy efficient. This heater performs similarly to gas heaters in terms of price and performance, with the additional bonus of odor-free and safe infrared characteristics. Locations with shelter are recommended.
Patio Heater RSH Portable Electric Infrared
This portable electric heater has a heating range of over 150 feet and can be mounted to any wall using an easy-to-use, fully adjustable mounting bracket. The coolest thing is that it can also track you within your house!
Large Balcony and Patio Electric Heaters
Tungsten Smart-Heat 6000W Dual Element Electric Infrared Patio Heater by Bromic Heating
This electric infrared heater has a 160-foot heat range. A large quantity of heat directed where you want it, with an adjustable bracket that allows for simple movement in any direction. The frosted cover eliminates glare with a gentle luminous light and is weather-resistant.
CD4024SS Dual Element – 4,000 Watt Electric Patio Heater by Infratech
This heater can warm a 100-foot radius. Its infrared ability warms people directly rather than taking in and heating air. Its streamlined design is not only long-lasting, but it also emits a soothing, non-distracting light.
Smaller Balconies and Patios: Electric Heaters
Outdoor Infrared Heater with Tradesman and Tripod
This heater is perfect for tiny spaces, and its tripod structure allows it to be set up in a variety of ways, including wall installation. This weatherproof and durable heater can withstand some fairly tough situations while remaining portable and practical.
On a Budget Electric Heaters
REM-211CF-120 Radiant 1200W Electric Portable Heater by Remington
Individuals who seek the convenience of moving a small heater around at a low-commitment expense may consider this alternative. These heaters aren’t the most appealing on our list, but they provide everything you need in a compact package. It boasts a relatively unobtrusive style and a generous square footage of up to 165 square feet!
Electric Heaters with the Highest Energy Efficiency
3200W Electric Infrared Patio Heater by RADtec Designer Series
Because of its longevity and efficiency, this electric heater entered our list. This heater is a quick favorite since it comes in a sleek, multipurpose form that makes no noise, generates no light, and emits no odor. Its efficiency distributes equal quantities of quick, adjustable heat around the house, keeping it warm without being unsightly.
Duraflame Quartz Infrared Freestanding Fireplace Stove
This electric heater is an interesting addition to any house. As logs glow, it creates the ambience of a warm fireplace, and the ember bed may be regulated with (or without) heat all year. The product’s substance is neutral, making it safe around animals and children while still providing overheat protection at a reasonable price.
The Most Elegant Electric Heaters
Shade 1,500-Watt Electric Patio Heater with Remote Control
This heater hangs from the ceiling in an elegant black shade that serves as both a light source and a heat source. It features 1500 watts of electricity, three separate heat settings, and a metal wire that takes up little room in its futuristic design.
Electric Patio Heater 1,500 Watt Infrared Parasol
A heater that provides warmth without sacrificing design. It’s concealed behind an umbrella and links to home applications for Android and iOS cellphones for enhanced convenience and control.
Is Using An Electric Heater Harmful?
Electric heaters should have a label stating that they have been tested in a laboratory environment and that all safety features have been evaluated for their intended use.
Although electric heaters are waterproof, read the instruction manual carefully to understand all of the electric heater components and make sure that any warning labels are understood and obeyed. This will serve as a preventive precaution as well as knowledge of how to run the heater safely.
Electronic heaters are often designed to be weather-resistant and suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage. If you’re utilizing a balcony or patio, it’s a good idea to keep the outlet covered with some additional measures and safety structures, just in case the weather turns sour. If you want to learn more about the safety of patio heaters, go here.
Is it permissible to use electronic heaters indoors?
Yes! A variety of heaters may be used both indoors and outdoors. Electric heaters are versatile since they do not need ventilation and may be used in almost every room in the house. That is not to say they should not be taken with prudence. Although there are no real flames or gas, this does not negate the product’s ability to attain high temperatures, nor does it need paying chevalier attention to what’s around them.
Individuals must pay great care to placement because to the high temperatures it may achieve. Make sure items are out of reach of youngsters or dogs who could inadvertently interact with them or reach anything that might cause a fire danger. For the same reasons, those who buy electric heaters should never leave them on alone.
Use an electric heater to warm up your balcony.
An electric heater, depending on the balcony or patio, will add elegance and convenience to the home’s ambience and space. There’s likely to be something that will upgrade your space and provide greater comfort to the house, from budget-friendly electric heaters to heaters with more sophisticated components.
The “best outdoor heaters” are the best way to keep your home warm during the winter. They can be used both inside and outside, and they provide a safe and healthy heating option.
- best outdoor electric heater
- best electric patio heaters consumer reports
- small patio heater
- infrared patio heater
- costco patio heater